Comprehensive Motor Repair Services
At Whelco Industrial we are proud of our reputation for customer service, which we have earned through our unwavering commitment to exceeding expectations, extensive experience, and adherence to established processes that guarantee the repaired motor meets or exceeds its rated efficiency.
At Whelco, when you call our emergency/after hours line 800-952-4345, you can be assured that you will speak directly with a knowledgeable Whelco Industrial employee and NOT an answering service.
- Rewinding & Recondition Services for Rotating Equipment
- Rewind with Class H Insulation and Inverter Duty Wire
- Complete Testing-Documentation-Reporting
- Core Loss Testing
- Dynamic Balancing
- Slotted T Base
- Large Capacity Dip Tank
- Temperature Controlled Burnout Process
- Quality Control Process
- Authorized Warranty Repair for Major Brands
- 1st and 2nd Shift Straight Time
Local Pick-Up & Delivery Services Available (800) 952-4345
Tracking Your Repair
When your motor arrives at our facility, we meticulously record all nameplate data and take photographs during the inspection, repair and assembly processes. Additionally, we conduct comprehensive testing and document all relevant findings. Once this process is complete, we present the customer with available options. During the repair process you can check on the status of your job through our customer portal.
- Inverter duty wire used for rewinds
- SKF and NTN bearings used for replacements
- Rotating equipment secured to slotted-T base for final vibration testing
- Turnkey services available to remove, install, balance, and align your motor and other mechanical applications
- Full service in-house machine shop
- Whelco Industrial also carries a complete line of new motors for those motors not economical to repair